Thursday 19 August 2010

We gotta get out, go far away.

I got a haircut yesterday. It's fucking horrible. It's short, shows my ears most of the time and makes me look like a lesbian. I am really not amused. Urgh ¬_¬

First day of school today. It went okay. First period was spent in registration, which was very dull, I must admit. Then we got to miss P.E cause of an assembily, which, as lazy as it sounds, made me ecstatic. I just couldn't be bothered getting changed, as I still have some chicken pox scars.
Interval was great, seeing everyone again, just having banter and seeing everyone I never got the chance to see over the summer. English was good, mostly just sat and talked as Mrs Thorn had many errands to run and many interruptions. Then R.E we had a new teacher... Mr Downie. Yeah, kay.
Lunch was good. Banter. I love it ;3 German, Mr Moore just never changes aha! And then history, which I really couldn't be fucked with. Sarah, Emma and Mhairi made it a giggle though. So that's okay. But my God, It was the longest day of my entire life. It just WOULDN'T END. So when the sweet sound of the bell, or beep, or whatever, played in my ears, I'd never been so relieved to know it was the end of the day.
Welcome back, normality.... ¬-¬

Weekend better be some pretty hardcore shit or I'm going to cry. If I get stuck in the house with no one to go out with, I might just go jump off the tallest building I can find. Fancy a party. Or just a day/night out. Please?

Laters ;3
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment